We’re offering free advertising on our ntindependent.com.au website for all businesses wishing to advertise to the public during these uncertain times.
We’ll be working with all businesses to get the message out with free advertising packages and directories to ensure you stay in touch with the community.
We will be listing in one story on our website, businesses that want to promote what they are doing during these COVID-19 restrictions.
- WHY we are launching early amid the COVID-19 crisis
- A CALL to arms: Become an NT Independent opinion writer
- NT Independent and the role of the adversarial press
- A LACK of transparency in the public service breeds corruption
We’re independent local media, not a multi-national corporate outlet, that supports local small businesses not only at this time, but at all times.
Get in touch at [email protected] or by calling 0492 426 427 and let us know how we can help during these challenging times.
- Schools, prisons and hospitals: ICAC announces investigation into uncertified government buildings
- Public health alert issued after Darwin man dies with meningococcal disease
- Public candidates’ forum in Fannie Bay on Saturday ahead of by-election
- NT Independent Cheapest Fuel Prices – August 12
- No confidence: NT cops had their say on Chalker and the results are damning