Are you one of the many Territorians who has a voice but little opportunity to be heard?
It’s time to speak up. The NT Independent is seeking opinion contributors to help us stimulate the public debate.
We want to provide a platform for more Territorians to be active in public life and politics.
- WHY we are launching already in the midst of COVID-19
- A LACK of transparency in the public service breeds corruption
The NT Independent values social responsibility, emphasising cooperation in the community over conflict. We want to encourage Territorians to be more civic minded, more democratic, and more concerned with the public interest.
We think the Territory’s a great place to live with a lot of positive, amazing stories. But we also know it can always be better and we want to hear your thoughts.
The NT Independent is boldly launching an online news platform and we want you to have your say on everything that happens above and beyond the headlines.
Get your opinion published. Send us an email at [email protected] or call 0492 426 427. Please include a brief narrative telling us about yourself and your contact details.
- NT Criminal Court list – with charges – August 16
- Humpty Doo Fire Station shuts for day, Chief Fire Officer blames closure on firies not doing overtime
- ‘Complexity of the complexities’: Fyles continues to support Chalker despite officers losing confidence
- Top End teachers to strike this week; Chief Minister claims it’s political
- NT Independent Cheapest Fuel Prices – August 15