States and territories are publishing details of flights where we know someone who was on board has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
The Northern Territory Government has produced the list in the graphic below.
Other COVID-19 news
- A TIMELINE of NT COVID-19 cases
- COVID-19: Government health recommendations
- Border restrictions and isolation requirements
- COVID-19 stimulus package – all the details
You can check these lists for other jurisdictions to see whether you may have been in contact with a confirmed case.
- Australian Capital Territory: ACT Government Health
- New South Wales: NSW Government Health
- Northern Territory: Northern Territory Government
- Queensland: Queensland government health and wellbeing
- South Australia: Government of South Australia SA Health
- Tasmania: Tasmanian Government Department of Health
- Victoria: Victoria State Government Health and Human Services
- Western Australia: Government of Western Australia Department of Health
- Schools, prisons and hospitals: ICAC announces investigation into uncertified government buildings
- Public health alert issued after Darwin man dies with meningococcal disease
- Public candidates’ forum in Fannie Bay on Saturday ahead of by-election
- NT Independent Cheapest Fuel Prices – August 12
- No confidence: NT cops had their say on Chalker and the results are damning