States and territories are publishing details of flights where we know someone who was on board has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
The Northern Territory Government has produced the list in the graphic below.
Other COVID-19 news
- A TIMELINE of NT COVID-19 cases
- COVID-19: Government health recommendations
- Border restrictions and isolation requirements
- COVID-19 stimulus package – all the details
You can check these lists for other jurisdictions to see whether you may have been in contact with a confirmed case.
- Australian Capital Territory: ACT Government Health
- New South Wales: NSW Government Health
- Northern Territory: Northern Territory Government
- Queensland: Queensland government health and wellbeing
- South Australia: Government of South Australia SA Health
- Tasmania: Tasmanian Government Department of Health
- Victoria: Victoria State Government Health and Human Services
- Western Australia: Government of Western Australia Department of Health
- Aboriginal rights leader and Territory legend John Ah Kit dies
- Senior NT public servant’s taxpayer funded trip to Disney World revealed
- Two minute read: The biggest stories that made news
- Good n’ gammon – Edition XIII: It’s the constitution, it’s Mabo, it’s justice, it’s law, it’s Daniel Andrews
- Gunner Government misleading Territorians on closing borders to Victoria