NT Independent editor Chris Walsh’s critical analysis of the news of the week on the Territory Story podcast including looking at the flawed procurement contract that lead to the police commissioner’s recruitment, how the NT Administrator’s husband signed off on the contract after the scores were altered, and more on the chief minister’s anti-mandatory vax crusade.
Hosts Leon Longanathan and Peter Gowers also speak with Chris about the following articles:
1. NT Administrator’s husband signed off on flawed recruitment contract after scores altered
2. NT police commissioner role recruited by company awarded suspect procurement contract
3. Gunner’s anti-mandatory vax crusade continues as bad intel leads to embarrassing ‘outing’ of MLA
4. Two officers assaulted in separate incidents in Darwin
5. NT the biggest drinkers and nicotine users in country: Data