Police pursuit of stolen car used for break-ins ends with arrest of three | NT Independent

Police pursuit of stolen car used for break-ins ends with arrest of three

by | Aug 18, 2023 | Cops | 0 comments

Another police chase of a stolen car full of children has ended with the arrests of three males after they allegedly stole the car to commit a string of break-ins in the northern suburbs overnight, police said.

Around 4:00am police said they received reports that a blue Hyundai Accent had been stolen from a home in Coconut Grove and used for “several” break-ins in Stuart Park and Parap.

A pursuit started a short time later, when police located the car travelling on the Stuart Highway at Berrimah which ended at a home in Moulden where three males aged 12, 13 and 16 fled the vehicle.

They were arrested by Strike Force Trident members and the police dog unit. They remain in custody and are expected to charged with “multiple offences”, police said.

“Detectives from Strike Force Trident are investigating, and are urging anyone with information in relation to the unlawful entries in Stuart Park and Parap, particularly footage of the vehicle or its occupants, to make contact on 131 444. Please quote reference 10431379,” police said in a statement. “You can also report anonymously through Crime stoppers on 1800 333 000.”

Ads by Google

Ads by Google

Adsense

Adsense

Adsense

Adsense

Adsense

Adsense

Adsense

Adsense

Adsense

Adsense

Adsense

Adsense

0 Comments

Submit a Comment