12 Beacon Court, Woodroffe, NT 0830
The property is perfect for the home-maker looking for a property to put their spin on. This home sits on a 1,050 sqm block surrounded by lawns and shaded by established gardens. It has a driveway leading through the back of the property to a large working shed and garage parking for one vehicle and a dual carport off the front.
This house has a quiet court setting and is only five minutes from Palmerston CBD with access to local schools and day-care.
The home has a central open plan living and dining area with tiled floors and air conditioning. It has sliding doors on either side opening onto the verandahs offering easy outdoor entertaining the whole year round.
Its sky-high rooflines add to the feeling of space. The interior has modern touches with bright red tones on the walls that play nicely with the greenery of the gardens framed in all the sliding windows and doors.
All three bedrooms have tiled flooring and air conditioning, with two bedrooms having a built-in wardrobe. The master bedroom comes with an ensuite bathroom. The home’s main bathroom comes with a bathtub and laundry amenities are hosted on the back verandah.
The kitchen has wrap-around counters with banks of built-in storage with the dining room sitting adjacent for easy flow for the everyday.
Outside, there is also an in-ground swimming pool with a shade sail and tropical gardens with wide open laws for kids to run and play.
- 3-bedroom family home, 2 with built-in robes
- Large master bedroom suite with ensuite bathroom and air conditioning
- Central living room with air conditioning and sliding door to the verandah
- The dining room resides adjacent to the kitchen
- The kitchen offers wrap-around counters with banks of built-in storage space
- Verandah across the backside of the home with laundry amenities
- In-ground swimming pool the kids will love
- Free-standing workshop 6 x 6m with garage parking, and dual carport parking
- Dark tiled flooring throughout the home with modern tones on the walls
- The bathroom includes a bathtub and vanity with built-in storage
- Easy care tropical gardens and lawns
- Shade sails over the pool and rockery feature
The whole family will love this new home. Book a visit and appreciate the unique lifestyle on offer. Offers over $499,000 are considered. Call Professionals Darwin 0477 374 331 for more details.