A Darwin man has tested positive to COVID-19 after arriving on a flight from Melbourne on Friday the Health Minister Natasha Fyles has said.
Ms Fyles told a press conference this afternoon the man was wearing a mask and was sitting among people who were from hotpots and were going into mandatory supervised quarantine.
She said the man was picked up at Darwin Airport and taken to the ex-workers’ camp at Howard Springs which is now an official COVID-19 quarantine Facility.
Ms Fyles said she believed the man was travelling in a family group of three and had been in Victoria for essential medical treatment.
MORE TO COME.